Wednesday 20 May 2015

Guitar is one of the most finest musical instrumant. Amin Toofani at Harvard shows his jaw dropping skills with guitar.This guy clearly did a great job.While reading about unusual guitar techniques, I found this article on Wikipedia about something calledpolyphonic strumming. I had never heard of it before, and actually the name they use for it sounds a little bit too grandiose to be accurate in my view. I kind of doubt that some people are strummingcounterpoint on the guitar, though I'll accept that playing multiple parts can be considered polyphonic. Any ways, I'm a bit intrigued because I'm having a difficult time imagining what this would sound like. However, I can't find any specific examples of this technique and I'm wondering if it really exists and if it really deserves its own special terminology.  

No comments:

Post a Comment